School Council is an excellent way for parents to get involved in their child’s education through coordinating volunteer programs, learning about the current issues in education in order to provide feedback, and most importantly, it provides an opportunity for us to continue to build a strong home/school partnership for the success of our students.
Our Fundraising Foundation meetings are held at 5:15pm, followed by our School Council meetings at 6:30pm, one Tuesday per month.
The School Council is an active member of the Alberta School Council Association. Through this membership, our school council ensure that the voice of our school community is heard on a provincial level.
Stay in Touch
By visiting our Facebook page on a regular basis you will stay up to date on the latest information about fundraising opportunities, hot lunch updates, meeting times and reminders and a myriad of other school events!
2021-2022 Meeting Dates
- September 21 - AGM Agenda | AGM Minutes | Agenda | Minutes
- October 19 - Agenda | Minutes
- November 16 - Agenda | Minutes
- December 7 - Agenda | Minutes
- February 15 - Agenda | Minutes
- March 15 - Agenda | Minutes
- April 19 - Agenda | Minutes
- May 10 - Agenda
- June 14
2021-2022 School Council Executive
- Chair: Tammi Lucier-Tebb - email@example.com
- Vice Chair: Keri Labrenz
- Secretary: Sarah Kauffman
- Treasurer: Michelle Ducharme
2021-2022 Fundraising Foundation Executive
- Chair: Keri Labrenz
- Vice Chair: Cindy Owles
- Secretary: Sarah Kaufman
- Treasurer: Chrissy Smith
- Secretary Treasurer: Amy Parnall